We’re excited to announce the first Tri-Border Soul-Winning Marathon in the so-called Dreiländereck (literally tri-country corner) where Germany, Poland and Czechia meet.
From July 22 to July 24 we’re going soul-winning in each of these countries:
- Friday: Görlitz, Germany
- Saturday: Jelenia Góra, Poland
- Sunday: Liberec, Czechia
Schedule for Germany–July 22
- Meeting at 12 am
- you will get the meeting location once you sign up
- Time of singing hymns
- Soul winning
Schedule for Poland–July 23
- Meeting at 12 am at Park Norweski in Jelenia Gora
- Soul Winning
Schedule for Czechia–July 24
- Meeting at 9:30 am at Clam-Gallas-Park
- Soul winning till 11:45 and lunch in a restaurant
- soul winning from restaurant – Potrefená husa 13:30 till 15:30
- End soul winning 15:30 and meeting in restaurant
Join us and let’s get people saved together! Eastern Germany is atheistic, Poland is catholic and Czechia is one of the most irreligious countries in the world—these countries need to hear the gospel! Despite the atheism, there are groups of zealous soul-winners in each of these countries. Especially Germany has a thriving soul-winning ministry which is part of FWBC.
Besides soul-winning, the goal of this event is to meet each other and motivate brothers from other countries, too, to go soul-winning. As a result of this event, we pray that there will be bigger and better organized soul-winning clubs that eventually would become churches.
If you cannot come because of financial reasons, just send us a message and we will be glad to help you out!